...and back she is...

Hi everybody,
Isn't it a mess with my writing ...... am so sorry, but as I wrote last time, I had a very exciting time last six month!
But I really want to write know more often! There has to be time for that!
One thing you just mentioned is my new blog design, right? Teeny- Lisa did it, and I love it! An other thing you have to care about is, I changed language. My Blog is now going to be in a D-Englisch thing. Ofcourse it is easier for me to write in german, so there will be some posts in German, please use the translation button- Look at the right. :)

See you next days!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Glad you enjoyed your last six months.

    The new blog design is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      Hope you aren´t disapointed to much about me having a german blog now, but it is such an easier way for me to write about my days:-) Maybe the translater-button could help you to understand!
      :-)

      Delete